Popular Posts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Online Learning Module


Today, I created my first online learning module.  I chose a topic about which I have become passionate:  Prezi in the Classroom.  I chose to use a blog to deliver my instruction and organized my lessons into individual pages within my blog.  Each lesson requires a response that can be posted as a comment.  The module itself should take a grand total of about two or three hours to complete and provides learners with an overview of Prezi, many practical uses of Prezi in the classroom, an introductory how-to, examples, and the opportunity to create and share a Prezi. 

I find that the more I use Web 2.0 tools, the more I enjoy them.  I love the many ways I can adapt these applications to meet my needs, and I see a plethora of uses for so many of them in the classroom.  Prezi is only the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment